Responsible Tourism Tanzania and Zanzibar Association of Tourism Investors inviting you all on the training workshop and seminar that will be held in Zanzibar on 15th October 2019 at Doubletree by Hilton Stone Town – Zanzibar from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
Come and learn how to make your business align with responsible tourism principles and Sustainable Development Goals
Did you know that; 60%-90% of all tourist want to patronize hotels committed to
Over 75% of Travelers today seek unexploited environments and wish their trip will not damage local ecosystems.
Today 73% of Global travelers are now making sustainable choices and willing to stay in an eco-friendly or green accommodation this is according to 2019 Sustainable Travel Report released by booking.com
The seminar will bring you topics, experts and speakers focusing on:
- Responsible Tourism certification, Is this something good for the tourism industry?
- Climate Action a call for all, what roles can tourism industry play? Do we have local solutions for this? and how hotels and tour operators can engage? does this adds credit to your business?
- UNCTAD Success stories linked to hospitality industry and Responsible Tourism, opportunities, challenges and way forward for Zanzibar as the tourist destination
- Green and responsible technology for the tourism industry
Who should attend
- Tourism associations
- Tour Operators
- Tourism boards
- Teachers and lecturers of tourism educational institutes
The training is free and seats
are limited to 55 persons only REGISTER HERE to guarantee your