The Tourism Export Coaching Program that is being offered to the Tanzania Tourism Industry by the CBI (Centre for the Promotion of Imports from developing countries) is an Agency of the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Deadline extended till the 28th of February!
We offer…… to add value to your product by showing the way. We will assist, coach and train you to increase your knowledge, skills and potential as a participant in a step-by-step programme. Our tourism experts will get you ready to promote your product at global fairs like the World Travel Market (WTM) in London.
You invest…… time, energy and a little money. The key to success lies in your passion, your drive and the belief that, with our help, you can make a success of this. The more you invest, the more you will benefit.
Before you apply… Please check the following list to see if you qualify for participation in our Tourism Export Coaching Programme.
• You are a small or medium-sized company (SME) employing 5 to 100 people, including temporary staff
• At least 51 per cent of your company is locally owned, or co-owned by a partner residing in a developing country
• You have not established a joint venture with a partner in a country in the Upper Middle Income bracket (UMIC)
• You are willing and able to invest the necessary time and resources to successfully compete in the European arena for the duration of the programme
• You have not participated in an earlier CBI export coaching programme
• You are willing to adopt the principles of sustainable tourism
• At least two members of your staff have sufficient command of the English language for written and spoken communication
For more information or to submit your application, click here>