By certifying your business with Responsible Tourism Tanzania, you will be able to prove your commitment to environmentally, culturally, and socio-economically responsible tourism to clientele on an international level. With this certification, your products and services will meet the highest of industry standards, thereby bringing piece of mind to businesses, employees, and customers alike.
In terms of basic principles of the market, it all boils down to supply and demand. Once more responsible tourist services become a viable option for consumers, word will spread, and the demand for this kind of conscientious tourism will grow exponentially.
Customers want to make informed choices. With Rttz SEED accreditation, you can guarantee them a business plan that is one they can trust and feel good about supporting.
Becoming Rttz certified will benefit your business by:
- Improving the environment performance of your products and services
- Handling energy and natural resources more sustainably and efficiently, thus leading to reduction in costs
- Investing in your future
- Reducing environmental risks within your business and environment
- Giving you a market edge
- Strengthening the confidence of your company
- Creating a good reputation within the public, authoritative, and financial sphere
- Becoming a role-model, inspiring others to make responsible changes within their businesses
You can view the step-by-step guide on the “Getting Started” section of the website to see just how the certification process works. Click here for getting started>