Best Tourism Business in Supporting Conservation Efforts
This award recognizes the commitment of tourism businesses towards active participation in supporting conservation efforts.
Preference will go to businesses showing strong partnerships with conservation NGOs, either through financial support or donations in-kind. We also look for enterprises that support conservation as a core value, or those that can show conservation support as a priority in their business plan. It is important that you can show through documentation that your involvements in conversation support are delivering tangible results.
Evidences that the Judges will be looking and asses are:
- Evidence of conservation policy supported at the highest management level within the business.
- Documented or written statement of commitment towards supporting conservation, eg project plan, MoU.
- Evidences of donations and sustainability initiatives / investments going direct to support conservation from business and proof that they are not one off events.
- Clear strategy with defined results towards wildlife conservation with proven records
- Evidence of your efforts to influence other businesses to invest in and/or support conservation projects